Cinema City Wolnosc is located in the center of Czestochowa and it’s operating since December 2004.
This lately renovated multiplex includes 8 air-conditioned halls equipped with top-class sound system, most comfortable cinema seats and the best possible projection technology. Cinema can accommodate over 1,700 viewers at one time.
Our clients are welcome to Cinema Café and bar with big variety of products.
In cinema foyers customers can purchase tickets using ATM ticket machines and box office stands.
Cinema is equipped with facilities for the people with disabilities. There is a lift access to the cinema lobby, special seating space in each cinema hall, a separate toilet with facilities and the possibility to entrance with a guide dog.
|2D Movies - shows without 3D effect.
3D Movies - shows in digital technology, with the 3D effect.
1) Special price doesn’t combine with other promotions and discounts offers by Cinema City or our partners. Valid on Wednesdays only. Not valid on Wednesdays that are during public holidays - those days in Cinema City weekend prices are applicable.
2) Children up to 12 yo.
3) Seniors above 60 yo.
4) Students and school pupils upon presentation of valid students/school ID.
5) You will be charged with an additional payment of 3zł when buying a ticket for a 3D movie. You will get a special glasses to watch 3D movies. We recommend you to take these glasses with you after movie projection. You will be able to use them next time without any additional payment to the ticket.
* Weekend rates are also applicable for public holidays.
All prices in PLN and all are incuding VAT tax.
You can only watch 3D movies with a special pair of 3D glasses. 3D fee is not included in the ticket price. Pay for the 3D glasses at the box office when purchasing your tickets and you will receive your 3D glasses at the entrance to the movie hall. After watching the movie, instead of throwing your 3D glasses away, you can take them with you. Bring them back to our cinema to watch your next 3D movie and you will not need to pay for new glasses.
• If the lenses of your 3D glasses become scratched or discolored, the enjoyment of your 3D movie may be affected. In such a case, we recommend that you buy a new pair of glasses when you next come to our cinema.
• Please check your 3D glasses for damage and/or proper packaging immediately after receiving them. Once the 3D glasses have been used and/or taken out of the cinema, we will not be responsible for any problems arising due to the 3D glasses.
• The 3D glasses might not work in cinemas other than where they were purchased.
We accept the following cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Master Card, Master Card Electronic and Maestro.