UNLIMITED MEMBERS OFFERS
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE UNLIMITED CARD ON-LINE TICKET PURCHASE OFFER
- TERMS OF UNLIMITED OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS
- Current Unlimited offers and discounts
- TERMS OF THE PROMOTION "UNLIMITED FOR A MINIMUM 3 MONTHS PERIOD"
- TERMS OF FORMER PROMOTIONS
I. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE UNLIMITED CARD ON-LINE TICKET PURCHASE OFFER
- Online purchase of tickets via the Cinema City Website using an Unlimited Card is subject to the following Conditions.
- Only one ticket per Unlimited Card’s user may be purchased online for a given movie at any time and user cannot purchase another ticket for the same movie with the same Unlimited Card before the end of the movie for which ticket has been already purchased.
- Cinema City customers usually pay a service fee when purchasing cinema tickets online, while Unlimited Card users are excluded from this fee when purchasing Unlimited tickets online.
- As part of the same online transaction, user can buy tickets for the same movie for other customers at the standard price. When purchasing tickets for other customers, the usual service fee is charged per person (unless they are Unlimited Cards holders). The Unlimited User may purchase tickets for the same movie for other Unlimited users of the same type of Unlimited Cards (in accordance with art. 6.1.) as part of own transaction, but must obtain their consent in advance, which must be confirmed when purchasing tickets for other Unlimited users.
- Fees for additional tickets and any surcharges or service fees (if applicable) must be paid online in accordance with Terms and Conditions of online purchases of tickets.
- Tickets purchased online can be picked up at the box office of the relevant Cinema City Cinema or at a ATM’s machine on the day of the screening.
- E-ticket (containing the QR code and the last four digits of the Unlimited user's Card number) attached to the online ticket purchase confirmation sent by e-mail ("e-ticket") may be used as a cinema ticket at the selected Cinema City Cinema. Upon entering the cinema hall, the Unlimited Card user is required to show e-ticket on a mobile device or in hard copy together with Unlimited Card, to be scanned by a Cinema City staff (or, in the case of a group booking) so they can enter the cinema auditorium (for more information on group admission conditions based on e-tickets, see paragraph 9).
- In the event that e-tickets are used by a group, all members of this group (including the Unlimited Card user) must enter the screening together. At any time during a visit (including during a screening), the Unlimited Card user must (at the request of Cinema City staff) be able to provide confirmation of purchase of tickets for all group members (including Unlimited Card users included in the booking) by showing the relevant e-tickets and Unlimited Cards belonging to Unlimited Card users.
- Each user of the Unlimited Card for whom a ticket has been purchased must show own Unlimited Card for scanning when checking tickets before entering the cinema auditorium.
- Purchase of Unlimited tickets may be canceled through the Unlimited User’s Account after logging in, provided that the cancellation takes place no later than 2 hours before the start of the screening.
- In the event that you do not attend three screenings for which you has purchased tickets (or tickets have been purchased by another Unlimited member), Cinema City may suspend the online purchase option for that Unlimited user for a period of one month. After three further no-shows, Cinema City reserves the right to permanently disable the online booking function for Unlimited Card user.
- Cinema City may (i) block or change the functionality of purchasing online tickets with the Unlimited Card at any time without notice and / or (ii) from time to time without notice change the terms and conditions of the offer to buy tickets online with the Unlimited Card.
II. TERMS OF UNLIMITED OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS
- All Unlimited offers and discounts are discretionary and may be amended or withdrawn (and terms changed as necessary) at any time without notice.
- Unlimited offers and discounts are only available after presenting a valid Unlimited Card, while holding an Unlimited ticket for the event on a given day.
- The Card User can make up to five transactions per day using the Unlimited Card discount.
- Offers and discounts cannot be combined with other promotions.
III. Current Unlimited offers and discounts
- 10% discount at Cinema City concession bars and cafes for Unlimited Card user during the Initial Period (12 month period from Start Date of Unlimited subscription) and all subscription fees have been paid up to date
- 25% discount at Cinema City concession bars and cafes for Unlimited Card users where Unlimited membership continuous after Initial Period and all subscription fees have been paid up to date
IV. TERMS OF THE PROMOTION "UNLIMITED FOR A MINIMUM 3 MONTHS PERIOD"
Any wording used in these terms of the promotional offer and written with a capital letter has the meaning assigned to them in the Terms and Conditions of Cinema City Unlimited Regulations (https://www.cinema-city.pl/static/en/pl/regulamin-unlimited; hereinafter: Conditions).
In order to take part in promotion, it is necessary to conclude a Monthly Payment Plan Agreement up to January 31st, 2024.
The promotion includes reduction of the Initial Period of the Unlimited Agreement from the required 1-year Initial Period and 12 equal instalments to 3 months of the Initial Period and 3 equal instalments (from the Start Date).
The beneficiary of this promotion is still bound by all the rules regarding the Monthly Payment Plan indicated in the Conditions, unless otherwise stated in these terms of promotion. In view of the above:
- If you do not terminate the Agreement at the end of the Initial Period (3 months) in accordance with its provisions, after the Initial Period, the Subscription Period will be automatically extended for an indefinite period.
- If you intend to terminate the Agreement with effect as of the expiration of Initial Period, you must give the notice at least one full month before expiration of such Initial Period.
- If You are on a Monthly Payment Plan, You may terminate the Agreement at any time after the Initial Period by giving one full month’s notice. The Agreement will terminate at the end of the first full month of membership which follows the receipt of the termination request.
- You can terminate the Agreement, among others, by contacting the Unlimited Helpline 222 419 222 or by e-mail: [email protected].
- Standard prices of the Unlimited subscription, available on the Website, Cinema City Cinemas and the Unlimited Helpline, apply to registration.